Blog Comment Policy
All comments will be subject to approval by the blog author or a College of Law moderator. Comments must include the first and last name of the author and a valid e-mail address. We reserve the right not to publish comments if it is deemed that they:
- contain unsolicited advertisements (“spam”),
- are unrelated to the subject matter of the post or of subsequent approved comments, or
- contain ad hominem attacks or abusive or gratuitously offensive language.
- Student bloggers should post material related to their experiences in law school.
- Share your personality.
- Posts may range from 1 paragraph to 2 pages in length.
- Professionalism is paramount; attribute as needed, link often to sources, disclose conflicts of interest, and respect confidentiality.
- Strive for high quality with every post, including fact-checking, spell-checking and good writing.
- Reply to e-mails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
- Protect privacy by not posting photos or videos without permission; never post personal addresses or phone numbers online.
- Bloggers are held legally responsible for their commentary and content. All other Stetson policies and codes and their consequences do apply to content posted by students on Stetson University websites or blogs.
- Stetson reserves the right to remove content and links it deems inappropriate or off-topic.